- evaluatation: precision, recall, F1, and ROC curves;
- ranking: PageRank; DocRank; ClickThrough ranking.
- classification: Naive Bayes, neural networks; decision trees, Bagging; Boosting, etc
- collaborative filtering; recommendations;
- clustering: k-means, ROCK, DBSCAN
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Do you need a search book but you don't want to bother with so much math?
I definitevely recomend the new Algorithms of the Intelligent Web. Very concise explanation of all the modern search, data mining, machine learning techniques. Some of the contents in the book:
Pubblicato da codingplayground a 4:28 AM